Saturday, December 30, 2006

Tanner tries out sledding...


Tanner's first run down with Daddy! He has so much fun. The snow was kind of icey, so we had to make sure not to go too high up, otherwise he got going pretty fast.


Unlce Jonny's turn.


Ryan takes a turn with Tanner, he's still loving it.


Posing for a picture with Mommy. I love how our eyes look metallic in the sun.


Everyone finally convinced me to have a turn with Tanner. I wasn't going to at first becuase I was 6 months pregnant, but they assured me that we weren't going to go high enough where it would be a concern. So, it was the mommy and Tanner show, and I think I was having more fun than Tanner on this run. Needless to say, it sure made for some great pictures! Waaaa-hooooo!


Tanner discovers snowballs. I have to say thank you to Nana for letting us use this classic snowsuit. i don't know how many of the Jesperson boys wore it, but we were thrilled to use it for Tanner. He never gets lost in the crowd when he wears it, that is for sure!!

No comments: