Thursday, March 22, 2007

Getting ready for Kate...



A couple of weeks ago, we had a photo shoot with Matt where Tanner cuddled with sister Kate. We are so excited to welcome her into our family. We are less than a week and counting. (Or at least I'm counting!)












This was me at about 37 weeks! See how far I poke out! (No one has ever seen me at full term b/c we've always been in AZ). The funny thing is that now, I swear I'm twice the size! I'll post another picture soon, I try to get one right before the baby is born.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Mary, I love the pics!! They are adorable. Tanner is so grown up and cute!

I'm working on getting our blog up and running. Nice to see you've jumped on the blog bandwagon as well!

The Ashtons said...

Hi Mary!
Thanks for the invite to your blog. It'll be fun to keep better track of your darling family.
Good luck with the delivery! You are right, I have only seen you with a flat tummy before. That picture is bringing back really good memories for me of being 9 months along. We're excited for you to be almost done!
Love Annie and the Ashtons

Jenny-ology said...

Hey Mary! welcome to the internet. I recently printed out all of 2006 of my blog, and I am going to bind it and have an amazing photo journal for the whole year. It is such a great way to keep track of what you do (things you would normally have forgotten), and sometimes I even look up dates of when things happened.

Your family looks like they are doing so well. What cute pictures of you and Tanner.

So you guys are back in Arizona again? We should get together sometime after you get settled in with the new baby. Hey- I can give you a baby shower for her!
my email is jennyology1@cox.net
love ya babe.

Ashley said...

We are all patiently waiting (or at least trying to be patient) for pictures of Kate to come. Let's see the beautiful girl.

Andrea said...

Hey Mary!
Don't know if you remember me but I remember you and your husband in the days before Tanner was born. I moved to Utah right after you found out you were expecting. What a surprise to see your comment on my dearest friends (Jennifer Hughes) blog! What a family you've grown and what a beautiful little boy you have.

I enjoyed learning a little more about your family. Congratulations on little Kate!

Andrea Montierth
andreamontierth.blogspot.com