I was on MTV TRL today! I'm here in New York, and David Archuleta was on the show today. We were so lucky and they sat us right in front. Me and my friend Paige are the ones on either side of the camera man. So cool! There's a close up on both Paige and I. Check it out...
millhaven homes. part 2.
8 years ago
10 comments:
That is so hilarious! Did you go out there just for that? Did you get to meet him? I saw Matt picking up Tanner from preschool with Kate..I thought you must be sick but I guess you are just LOVESICK! ha ha
That is awesome! I love that song. How fun to be able to go to that!! Say hello to NYC for me!
Looks like tons of fun!! I saw you on the Today show too, standing right behind Al Roker!! Will Utah ever be exciting enough for you now that you've had such thrills in NYC? j/k! :)
Your dreams have come true! I was laughing so much watching this video and thinking about the two of you having so much fun. You are famous!
What a thrill for both of you. Can't wait to hear all of your stories.
HOLY CRAP!!! Full report when you get back. I am so PROUD of you :) You totally dominated the Archuleta scene!!! I saw you so many times on the video. So cool :) :) Bet you're having the time of your life!! Can't wait to talk when you get back!
Wow, Mary, you're famous! Looks like so much fun, what an amazing experience.
That's so cool!! How fun! I want to go to NYC someday... even if I don't make it on TV!
-Michelle Kerr (Pete's wife)
No way! Too cool. Loved the matching outfits.
Be sure to have some Magnolia cupcakes while you are here. And Levain's cookies. Mmmmm...
What a trip, what a video. Matt and I loved seeing you two up front, dancing and singing along.
Post a Comment