Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year's!!

May 2009 bring you all much happiness and joy! This time of year is one for goal setting, so here are some of my personal goals for the new year:

1. Put together all of my food storage, emergency essentials, and anything else I may need in case of an emergency.
2. Wake up at 6:00 a.m. and have my personal study/planning time.
3. Update blog more often. At least once a week. I know for my parents out in Texas that would mean a lot.
4. Keep running!!
5. Stick to our budget.

Matt's goals for me (we each gave each other 3 goals we'd like the other to work on):
1. Play my flute more.
2. Try to be more accepting of his passion for mountaineering, that we can work it out so it's not a liability.
3. Use my gym pass consistently.

What are your New Year's Resolutions?

1 comment:

Holly said...

These are great goals. I haven't "finalized" mine yet, although one includes getting up earlier, and I thought trying to wake up at 7:30ish was pushing it!