Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Have you heard...

We are expecting Baby #3!!!  That is why I have been such a blogging slacker.  My first trimester was awful, and then when the yucky part wore off, I felt like I had 3 months of stuff to catch up on. So, now that I feel some what caught up, I will try to get caught up on all the pictures/videos I have to document and post.

Also, we had our ultrasound yesterday, and we know what it is...a BOY!!  We are thrilled!  If I can figure out how to scan pictures (I know it can't be that hard), I will post some from his ultrasound.  He was being such a poser, both of his manly-hood (there is no doubt he's all BOY) and his adorable little profile.  We can't wait for him to join our family in September.

We leave for a week vacation tomorrow, but when I get back I will get updated, with vacation pictures and all the pictures I need to get caught up on.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Yeah! congrats on another boy! glad you are feeling better, have fun on your vacation!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are feeling better, and hope you have fun on your vacation! That's so excitting about another boy, he'll be here before you know it!

Brynn said...

Yay! Glad to see you're back and feeling better! I've missed you in blogland.

Elisa said...

I feel so on-the-ball that I already knew!! But congrats again! I'm starting to think that the jump to THREE will be a brave one for me!

Holly said...

Hooray for feeling better! Tanner must be so excited to have a little brother coming.

Amy said...

Congrats! I feel you on the sick thing...no fun.