He's here...
Andersen James Jesperson
(Andersen after my Mother's family heritage and James after Matt's Grandpa Jesperson)
Born September 17, 2009
Weighing 6 pounds 15.5 ounces (7 pounds)
18 1/2 inches long
He is so cute and has us all smitten!
More pictures and labor story to come...
12 comments:
Mary I am so happy for you guys! That picture of him looking up is so precious! I hope you are feeling well and that the kids are being big helpers for you. Can't wait to meet him someday! :)
Hooray! Congratulations to all of you! Can't wait to meet your cute new Anders!
Congrats. He's beautiful!
What a handsome little guy! He looks a lot like Kate, if you ask me. Congratulations to you both!
What a handsome little guy! He looks a lot like Kate, if you ask me. Congratulations to you both!
Hooray! Totally Jesperson through and through. Can't wait to hear more about it all.
Mary, he's beautiful. What a great family name too. Can't wait to hear more of the details.
He is beautiful, Mary! And I LOVE the name! We'll have to get our little ones together sometime, seeing as they are so close in age!
What a sweet little guy! Love that picture. Congrats!
Oooohhh! Congratulations! He is such a cute and tiny little guy - I can't wait to see and read more.
Once again, as I've said various times - he's definitely a handsome little guy! Hope things are going great with Grandma there to help as you head into the second week! Wish we could be there to help! We send our love!
He is so sweet! Congrats... and I love the name! Can't wait to see more pics and hear how everything went.
Post a Comment