Monday, July 9, 2007

It's Finally Done!!!


Matt's climbing trip to Ecuador spawned an idea to recreate his entire mountain website. Now, 6 months later...I have my husband back! But now that it's done I have to admit, it's worth it. It's amazing. Check it out here: Marauders Mountain Album.

5 comments:

Brynn said...

Wow! I can see why it took 6 months! It almost makes me want to climb a mountain!

Holly said...

It looks fantastic! Matt is a an amazing photographer. I am excited to explore the site more.

Jenny-ology said...

That is absolutely amazing! I knew Matt was into climbing, but I had no idea he was such a mountaineer! And photographer! All of those pictures are absolutely works of art! Thanks for sharing these amazing photos with us. It really is a great website! And congrats Matt, on having your trip report on a climbing website! I am most impressed!

Jenny-ology said...

Mary and Matt, I was so impressed by your photos, that I posted a link to your website on my photography website. I hope you don't mind. You can see it at www.photointerpretations.blogspot.com
I know links don't work in the comments, but you can copy and paste it.
Thanks again for sharing, and if you prefer me not include your link, please let me know and I will remove it.
Thanks guys.

Megan said...

Matt your website is fabulous and your pictures are AMAZING. You definitely have a gift.

Mary, you are a courageous, supportive wife!