Sunday, June 24, 2007

Romney for President, 2008!

During our time here in AZ, Ryan, Matt's brother, has been working as an official fundraiser for the Mitt Romney Campaign; he is also a contributor on a major national blog for Romney. With Ryan's coaxing, we have become more involved spreading the good word about Romney. Matt and Ryan had the opportunity to attend a campaign reception in AZ last week.







That's right boys and girls...eye contact, a handshake, and a few good words with the next President of the United States.















Since opportunities like this are few and far between, Matt and Ryan milked it for all it was worth. Although there were tons of people gathering to grab Mitt's attention, he was enthusiastic, patient and very personable. Matt and Ryan were impressed with the experience, and came home star-struck, like giddy school boys.

9 comments:

Ryan Jesperson said...

I'd have to say that I was incredibly impressed with Mitt Romney. He was so charismatic and driven. When he speaks he is very quick and intelligent. He had some really inspiring things to say about protecting the family.

David Meyers said...

What a program! That is awesome. That picture will be a great memory. He does have a lot of great ideas and it seems like he has an ability to get a ton of things done by organizing a great team around him. Good job guys!

Holly said...

Go Matt - how exciting!

Conrad said...

Hey, we'll see how it all goes huh? From what I've seen he seems like a great candidate. We love y'all!

L&H&Q&E said...

How fun! Go Mitt!

Jenny-ology said...

those will be worth alot in the future!

Ashley said...

Either Mitt went to sleep in the tanning bed or he's been spending a lot of time in sunny Arizona! He's lookin' mighty tan.

I can't wait to see how the election turns out. I think the man would do a good job.

The Jesperson Family said...

Ashley, that's funny, I thought the same thing.

Mary

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.