Friday, November 16, 2007

I love her...


How can you not?

12 comments:

Brynn said...

I just love babies in hats. So cute!

Kendra Meyers said...

What a great picture of Kate, she looks beautiful!!! She's growing up so much. I can't wait until you guys move back so I can watch her develop and she can play with Anna.

Ashley said...

What a cute hat! Kate is so cute. What is her personality like? It'll be so fun when you get back!! Hurry, hurry!

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said...

What a beautiful little girl. She has precious little lips and she looks great in Pink.

Andrea said...

I was going to tag you but it seems I've been beaten to the punch. :)

Dustin & Ashley said...

Oh my gosh Mary...she's so stinkin' cute! I can't believe you guys are in Az and we NEVER see each other. When are you moving to Utah?

Miss ya,
Ash

Holly said...

This is priceless, you did a great job! (With the photography and producing a cute kid!)

Clawson Family said...

She looks so pretty in pink, I also love that hat!

Andrea said...

Ahh - she looks so cute - and big too. Wow - she's changing a ton!

Lauren said...

That is a great picture! Do you have a fancy camera (like a DSLR?) I'm thinking of getting one. You are a really good photographer!

Jenny-ology said...

so cute! love the hat!