
This beautiful little water girl turned nine months recently. Here are her stats:
Weight: 19.4 lbs (53%)
Height: 27.5 in (38 %)
Head Circumference: 17.9 in (84%)
I just love this little girl to pieces! She has such an adventurous personality and just can't wait for me to put her down so she can explore the world. At the same time, she is such a snuggle bug and will just crawl up to me and pull herself up my leg and just look at me until I pick her up, just so she can be with mom. Oh, I just love her so much. She is crawling EVERYWHERE now and getting into everything, but I love this stage, and I am cherishing every minute of it.
7 comments:
She is so stinkin' cute! I love her squishy body in that adorable red polka-dot swim suit.
What a cute cute picture! She is so beautiful and is getting so big. I love this stage too!
SO CUTE! I love this picture. I love her rolls, her suit, her pose, everything.
Mary, I've been checking your blog everyday for so long and got so excited to see something new posted. Those pictures are all adorable. I can't believe how fast your kids are growing! We NEED NEED NEED NEED to get together. I'm sure your still settling into your house after being gone for the holidays, but once life gets back to normal, let me know and we can work something out!
She is so cute. I love the picture!
She is adorable, I love that bathing suit!
Love the picture, love the swimsuit, and love the chubby girl in it!
She is so cute and you captured her so well.
Post a Comment