Tuesday, January 29, 2008

"Old Man's" Beach...

"Old Man's" is another favorite beach that we go to whenever we're in Cabo. These are the last of the Cabo pictures...

Tanner has to have all his stuff whenever we go to the beach.  He's gotten pretty good at carrying it himself, so he can bring as much as he wants!


Posing with Aunt La La,

K, I'm ready to play...



All I wanted was 1 good picture of Tanner and Kate playing on the beach...
Take 1.

Take 2.

Take 3.

This one will have to do...!


Kate learned to crawl in Cabo, here she is practicing.

Burying Uncle Cole in the sand.

Oops, Tanner "fell" in.

I'm stuck!

On the way home...this is when you know you've had a good time!

4 comments:

Kendra Meyers said...

Goodness, you have unlimited adorable swim suits for Kate--I love your red polka dot one, but this salmon colored one is so cute too, wow. I understand how you feel about getting a good picture with both your kids, I have the same problem. Oh, and Tanner asleep in his car seat is so descriptive and precious.

Kim said...

Mary, those pictures are too too cute. I love the ones of Kate playing in the water. It looks like you had a great time! Probably a much needed vacation after dealing with unpacking boxes.

Holly said...

All of your pictures look so good Mary, you can tell you had such a good time. I love the picture of Kate checking out her reflection.

Holly said...

I also wanted to tell you that I love post-activity nap pictures! It is such a rare thing for us so I know how fun it is when it happens.