Sunday, February 17, 2008

3 Teeth!

Sweet Kate has been teething quite a bit lately. She got her first tooth about 2 months ago and now has cut her top two teeth and bottom two teeth. I took this pictures a few days ago before that 2nd top tooth cut through because I LOVE her 3 teeth grin!

I finally figured out that to get her to show all 3 teeth I needed to make her laugh. I just love this little girl and her personality! She makes me laugh with her big grin. Let's hope the rest of the teeth come quickly...

4 comments:

Clawson Family said...

That 3 teeth grin is so cute, she is such a happy baby.

Holly said...

Her teeth are so precious, I love this stage!

Megan said...

I LOVE the 3 teeth! Great shot.

Jessica said...

your kids are sooooo darn cute mary! hope you are doing great, we need to catch up sometime.
love, jess