Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

This Valentine's Day, we were so grateful to be able to have Matt home with us ALL day! The kids took advantage of him being here and helped him with some arts and crafts projects.  They attempted making each other special Valentines.

Kate is completely amazed with the tape, she played with it the whole time.  Tanner, loves the scissors and cutting things.  He really cut paper the whole time rather than creating a Valentine, but I think he preferred that anyway.  As I look back on these pictures, I realize that I really, REALLY need to buy some blunt scissors for Tanner.  


Sweet Kate!


Helping Daddy cut the pretty paper.


What a good helper.


Still enjoying the tape.


Still making me nervous with the scissors...


Getting annoyed with the tape getting stuck on her hand.


Getting a Valentine from daddy (and mommy finally puts the camera down and takes the scissors away)!


Proud of his Dinosaur Valentine!


Wishing you a HAPPY Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

Kendra Meyers said...

What a fun, festive holiday filled with the ones you love. You even dressed your kids in red, I love it.

Clawson Family said...

I'm so glad Matt was able to be home for V-day, what a fun way to spend the holiday!

Holly said...

The last picture is soooo cute.

They will find regular scissors no matter what you do.

Jenny-ology said...

so cute- I love that they are both wearing red!