Sunday, August 3, 2008

Please answer my poll....

...I'm dying to know what people thought of Breaking Dawn. I LOVED it!! I won't say anything about it since I realize some of you haven't finished it yet, but I'm interested to know what you all thought.

6 comments:

Christine said...

I loved it! Read it in 20 hours. I've never read a book continually like that before. I need to go back and reread the last 100 pages because I skimmed it because I needed to get to sleep!

jules said...

Oh my gosh, I just finished. I'm such a nerd and want to read them all again...they're all like drugs to me...

Julie said...

Mary I just wanted to wish you a happy running and Good Luck this weekend with the half marathon. I had a class reunion come up so I decided not to do it, although I am very bummed about it. I will be Orem the following week. If you still feel like running let me know. I'd love a partner.

Ashley said...

I totally loved it. Read it so fast the first time that I'm rereading it now. I have like 100 pages left and it's JUST AS GOOD the second time around. I'm obsessed and I like jules explanation. It's like a drup to me too. :)

Maggs said...

A great book! Loved the ending. eeeee! That's probably the most I have ever read in that small amount of time.

Amy said...

I think I was expeting too much. I thought the pregnancy part was gross, the Volturi coming part was dragging and thought it was "oh too convenient" that Bella was so strong and self controlled in the beginning. Overall, I'd give it 3 out of 5. The first is still my favtorite.