Monday, October 20, 2008

Barnyard Boo!

A couple of weeks ago, we were able to go to Thanksgiving Point's Barnyard Boo with some cousins in the area.  It was a lot of fun and the kids had such a great time.  I didn't bring my camera, but when we went to the pony rides, I had to pull out the trusty old camera phone.  I'm glad I had that at least.  It was funny to see the difference in my kid's personalities...

Kate saw the ponies from across the way and immediately wanted to go see them.  I put her on the horse and she was so excited, grinning from ear to ear (I tried to get a picture, but the delay on my cell phone camera is pretty lag).

Tanner also saw the ponies from across the way, and wanted to go see them, but when I put him on the horse, he immediately wanted to get down.  

Tanner is my very cautious boy,

While Kate is very adventurous, sometimes a little too much so.

She LOVED riding the pony, and was NOT very happy to get off.

Tanner kind of sorta enjoyed the ride towards the end,

but was VERY HAPPY to be finished.

Enjoying a hay ride, and yep, Kate wouldn't sit in my lap.  =)

No comments: