Wow, I can't believe Tanner turned 4 today!! He is growing up so fast. He is really into Space right now, and Matt and I got him this space toy set that had all kinds of stuff in it, a spaceship, astronauts, rockets, satellites, a moon rover, etc. I looked at one of the toys and said, "How cool, a satellite." Tanner looked at me and very seriously corrected me, "No mom, it's the Hubbell telescope that flies around space taking pictures of the planets."
Whoops, I guess I need to learn more about space. =)
Hopefully in the next day or two, when I'm not feeling so tired, I'll try to get pictures up.
WE LOVE YOU TANNER!!!
millhaven homes. part 2.
8 years ago
4 comments:
And so it begins :) Mom's slowly lose their credibility. But I thought that didn't happen until grade school!! What a funny story!
Happy Birthday Tanner!
Happy Birthday, Tanner! I love how he's so matter-of-fact about the telescope. There's a lot we can learn from our kids...
Hang in there through the tiredness you're feeling. Hopefully you'll be back to normal soon.
Happy Birthday to Tanner!
I hope you feel a bit more "awake" soon :)
Happy BIrthday Tanner. I hear you had a fun day!
Mary that is so funny what he said to you about your satellite comment. Clayton is exactly that way with me with the facts that he knows. One time I mentioned digging up fossils and being an archeologist in our play time. He said Mom, you're not an archeologist, a palentologist is who digs up dinosaur bones. What smarties we have!
Post a Comment