Friday, March 6, 2009

Winter 2009

I know Mary has a massive set of photos to update the blog for family and friends. In the meantime, I'll add a few photos from my luscious winter in Utah. In addition, March, April and May are excellent months in the mountains with longer days, warmer temps, and stable snow, so there will be some fun adventures on the way.










5 comments:

The Ashtons said...

Stunning!

Kendra Meyers said...

Matt, you're an amazing photographer!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, those photos look so professional, I love them. I assume that's you Matt skiing and Mary taking the picture of you? Or other way around, or was it just a random skiier? I want to know how you got the skiier from such a high view! So cool.

Cissy said...

Those are gorgeous photos...almost enough to make me try freezing hikes and scary skiing. Almost.

Maggs said...

those pics are amazing! Well done