But back to yesterday...lovely day, didn't start out so lovely with it raining, or pouring I should say, but after the ceremony, the rest of the day was just gorgeous. And 70 degrees for the middle of August, we really lucked out! They had their reception in Matt's parent's backyard and was just perfect! (Matt's parents are supposed to be in Mexico right now on their mission, but some boundary changes in the mission have held them back a little bit. But it was sure nice that they were both able to be there).

After the temple ceremony. They got married in the Mt. Timpanogos temple. (My personal favorite, that's where Matt and I were married). I love this picture because Tanner is doing his airplane arms. I love it!

Jonny and Leah, aren't they the most beautiful couple?!!

The Jesperson's, minus Lauren, Matt's sister, who is on a LDS mission in Oakland, CA. And yes, I know I look like I'm about to pop! I feel like it too, less than 6 weeks left...and definitely counting. =)

Kate was on could 9 that she matched "Pretty Princess Leah." She's convinced that she's ready to get married in the temple now because she has a pretty white dress. ( I LOVE this age!!)

Kate loved the little bouquet of flowers that I had, why...because they were just like Leah's of course. I had to many things to worry about, so I didn't have a camera, but I grabbed Matt's grandma's camera and snatched this photo of her. I LOVE it. And the bruise on her head (she got it a week ago when she ran into the corner of the wall in my room) only adds to the personality of this picture. She's definitely my rough and tumble girly girl. =)

This one is blurry because she was twirling, but I love this shot. She seriously thought she was a princess last night. I LOVE it!

Can you believe the brothers would take advantage of their beautiful sister Lauren when she was completely defenseless and unable to defend herself. Of course they wouldn't have been doing this if she was there in person, right guys? You know La would kick your trash! =)

The yard looked so beautiful! I absolutely loved the colors Leah choose, they were just gorgeous in the backyard. Great taste Leah!

Dancing the night away. We really had to try to keep them happy towards the end. When you're used to going to bed at 7:30 every night, you aren't very happy at 9:00, but Matt was amazing at entertaining these two so we could be there for all the festivities...

...But most importantly to keep them up so they could see Jonny and Leah get blasted by the TONS of baby powder we poured down their A/C vents in their car. Talk about the best decorating trick ever, what a great idea Becky!!
Again, Congratulations Jonny and Leah! We sure love you guys!
3 comments:
Congrats on the new sis in law. It sounds like a wonderful day, and you looked beautiful. I wish I looked as cute as you when I was that close to the birth of my kids.
And her wedding dress was the best, I loved it!
Way to hang in there, Mary! You are getting closer!!!! I think it is safe to say that the Jesperson family is the most handsome family ON THE PLANET. And that includes you too!
Wow, looked like fun! You guys are so mean with the baby poweder thing! LOL! I hope their A/C was not ruined!
Post a Comment