Monday, May 21, 2007

All in a Day's Work...

Here is Matt and Tanner checking out to see if the corner wall in our dining room is a bearing wall. We are so glad it isn't. By removing that wall it will really open up our entry way. While we were checking it out, we thought we would give Tanner the opportunity to bang a hammer on the walls as well. Hopefully this got it all out of his system and he won't want to bang holes in the wall down the road.

I love Kate in these pictures, she's trying to sleep and here the boys are banging on the walls and being quite noisy. What's a girl to do?



I think this is so cute! He could barely hold the hammer b/c it was so heavy, but he wanted to bang on the walls just like daddy did.



Here goes Matt...

















After finishing over at our house, we went back to Nana's where there was some wood shavings that needed to be swept up in the backyard. They were all in a nice pile, then Tanner decided to "help." He was so proud of himself that you couldn't help but laugh, take a picture, then clean it up again.


Kate and Tanner are all tuckered out after such a busy day!!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Nice action shots of Matt and Kate. Al and I were both laughing at Kate's position and Matt's crazy hammering.

Clawson Family said...

Matt you're so graceful with a hammer, I love the poses! And all the while holding Kate, impressive! I love the sleeping picture, how cute! I can't wait to see your house, it looks huge!

Brynn said...

Are you guys going to take out that ramp in the front of the house or leave it in? Just curious.

The Jesperson Family said...

Brynn-We will be taking that out. Although Tanner did have fun racing his trucks down it the other day.

Holly said...

Matt looks like he is ice-climbing

Andrea said...

I think you guys shorted it a bit on those demolition shots of Matt. Could you add a few more please...I can't get enough!!
JR