
I love ladybugs! Growing up, they were one of two bugs you didn't have to be afraid of (the other one is lightning bugs), but rather feel lucky if you got to hold one in your hand. Well, I guess they are good for the garden too because you can buy them in packages like this at nursery's in Utah. Tanner's Nana bought a bag and let Tanner help her spread them around the yard. It was so fun to see Tanner laugh and squeal as they were crawling all over his fingers and clothes. How fun, I hope Nana plans on doing this for years to come. It was quite the event in Tanner's eyes.


Helping Nana spread ladybugs all over the bushes in her backyard. Can you see the ladybugs crawling on his shirt and collar? Also, check out the face we drew on his hand. We had a 2-hour church meeting and we resorted to drawing on our child to keep him quiet for the last 10 minutes. Hey, it worked!

Tanner would get the biggest kick when the ladybugs would start crawling on him. He loved how they would "tickle" his fingers.

"Look mom, they are all over!"
1 comment:
I love lady bugs too. I agree that every other bug you should fear ( and I do!)
What a cute idea to buy a bag of lady bugs and let the kids spread them around.
Post a Comment