Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My Celebrity Look-alikes...

Saw this on another friends blog and tried it out. It was so fun that I did it with like 3 or 4 different pictures. The celebrity that came up on all of them...Sally Fields. Who would have thought. I'll be excited to see it on some of your blogs in the next little bit.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

That's so funny - and I'm surprised that it's Sally Fields...You look just like Nicole Kidman with brown hair to me. :) I'll have to try it out.

Clawson Family said...

Mary, wow you really do look like Amanda Bynes! I never realized that before! What a fun idea!

Jenny-ology said...

That sounds like fun! Maybe I'll have to go do it!

Holly said...

I love that picture of you - you look so excited for Christmas! It is funny to see how closely you resemble some of "your" celebrities.

Holly said...

The "little boy voice" quote is hilarious!