Sunday, August 5, 2007

Tagged...

I am so glad I have something new to post. I was kind of tired of looking at my "celebrity look-alike" page. I have tons of pictures of our vacation and Kate's blessing to post, but that's just it, there are TONS, so I'll have to widdle through them before I get to posting. But here goes with a little more about me (thanks Ashley)...

4 Jobs I've had...
1. Move-in coordinator at Courtyard Senior Living (Matt was my boss, that was interesting)
2. Assistant Secretary for the VP of Information Technology at BYU
3. Janitor at the JKHB for one semester (it was all that was left and I was desperate for a job, on the upside, it paid good)
4. Office Manager/accountant for a dry cleaners in Dallas

4 Movies I couls watch over and over...
1. She's the Man
2. Just Married
3. Hairspray (never saw the old one, but the new one is awesome!)
4. Any chick-flick, teeny bopper movie

4 Favorite Movies...
Same as above

4 (5) Places I've lived...
1. Phoenix, AZ (3 seperate times)
2. Henderson, NV
3. St. Louis, MO
4. Orem, UT (in between all the above places)
5. Can't leave out my home roots, Garland, TX!!

4 Favorite TV/Reality shows...
1. 24 (although this last season wasn't the best, they better do better next season)
2. American Idol
3. So you think you can Dance
4. What not to Wear

4 of my favorite places I've been...
1. Cabo San Lucas, MX
2. New York City
3. San Francisco, CA
4. Austin, TX

4 Favorite Foods...
1. Any sweet treat
2. Chips and yummy pico de gallo/guacamole
3. "Thai Lettuce Wraps" from Cheesecake Factory
4. Peanut Butter (Ever since my first pregnancy)

4 Websites I check daily...
1. hotmail.com
2. blogs
3. eBay
4. Did I mention blogs...=)

4 Hobbies I enjoy...
1. Cooking / Nutrition
2. Music-singing, playing my flute, teaching Kindermusik
3. Shopping
4. Blogging

4 Friends I tag...
1. Meg
2. H
3. Brynn Naegle
4. Matt Jesperson

1 comment:

Jenny-ology said...

I love these cute little surveys to get to know friends better. Who knew some of these things?

Thanks for sharing.