Thursday, August 16, 2007

Third Time's the Charm...

We were finally able to have a succesful boating trip with our friends JR and Andrea. We had so much fun. Matt surfed behind the boat and Tanner even tried a llittle bit. Here is Tanner's recap of his adventure.



Tanner got my sense of adventure, or lack of it, so he isn't so sure about new things. But I am proud of him for trying. Matt almost slipped, but was able to hold on (I have no idea how, in the pictures it looks like for sure the board was going to slip out from underneath him). The did have a small wipe out at the end, but Tanner came home talking about it, so proud that he had tried "surfing." We'll see if he wants to try again next time we go.

Here's Matt working his stuff...







I love the smile on Matt's face. We had such a fun time. Thanks again JR and Andrea!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

lol! I love the narration. So funny :) Good job Tanner!

Brynn said...

Poor Tanner - he looks terrified! But he was such a good boy for sticking it out. How fun!

Clawson Family said...

How fun, I love the picture of Tanner waving, what a good sport!

Andrea said...

That is great that you got so many different facial expressions - I love it! He did so well surfing. Hopefully after the final wipeout, he'll be willing to give it another shot!

Holly said...

I think Max would have acted just like Tanner. Sometimes he loves life, and other times he hates getting wet, dirty, and scared. The pictures were hilarious. I love that little kids always show their true feelings!

Jenny-ology said...

that is so cute.
Darin would DIE! He panics about everything- a worry wart to the end.
Looks like alot of fun!