Sunday, August 19, 2007

Soggy Diaper...

I have an uncle who has the funniest jokes and he once told us that the wieght range they put on the diaper package is how many pounds of "stuff" a diaper can hold. I think we hit the limit tonight!























I promise I'm not a neglectful parent, I was sick in bed most of the day with a Miagraine and Matt's younger brother's were watching him. I guess since Tanner wasn't complaining, they never "noticed." We all got a kick out of it, even Tanner.

7 comments:

Ashley said...

LOL! That is so funny. Tanner is so proud of his soggy bottoms:)

Hope you're feeling better. Migraines are the worst. I'm glad you had some help!

Holly said...

That is so funny - Trev is going to get a kick out if this. One day I was really busy with something (probably the socks) and really neglected the kids for an afternoon. When Trevor got home, Annika was on the porch where she squatted and pee started running down her leg. Her diaper was so full it couldn't hold another drop. Trev has never let me live that down!

I hope you are feeling better, migraines are the pits.

Kendra Meyers said...

That is hilarious!!! I can't wait to show Dave, he'll love that.

The Shumway Family said...

That is a record breaking diaper! Baby Kate is so sweet and cute!

The Shumway Family said...

Holy dump full of crap! You don't have to publish that -- but nothing sums up that picture more appropriately. Truly, Huggies ain't got nothing on that "mess 'o pottage." Eth

The Jesperson Family said...

Ethan, you crack me up! Your comment made me laugh out loud!

Jenny-ology said...

that is hilarious. I remember those days.