Sunday, August 5, 2007

A Name and a Blessing...

Today was a very special day! We were able to bless our daughter, Kate Lyn Jesperson. Matt was able to bless her, while my father, Matt's father, Matt's brother Ryan, and Matt's Grandpa Cox were all a part of the circle. It was a beautiful blessing for a beautiful girl. Later I'll post the fiasco with her blessing dress...thanks Ashley for letting us use Livy's dress, it fit perfectly and was a beautiful back-up.


My beautiful family...I am so blessed to have 2 healthy children and a wonderful husband!




I am so grateful my parents were able to come share this special day with us. They came all the way from Dallas, TX.









My wonderful in-laws.













The proud parents and grandparents. I am so grateful that Kate has such wonderful grandparents who have left such a wonderful legacy and example for her and her older brother to follow. Love you!

6 comments:

Holly said...

Tanner looks so old! I can't believe how fast he's growing (apparently he's not the only thing that is getting big (referencing his comments)).

Kate looks so cute in her beautiful blessing dress. I am so glad that everything worked out well for her special day.

Ashley said...

Such cute pictures. I am so glad Kate was able to use that dress! You have such a beautiful family.

Kendra Meyers said...

Wow, what a good looking family you guys are! I love those pictures. You are so blessed to have those special people in your life.

Brynn said...

So sweet! We wish we could have been there, but we're really glad we got to see you in Tahoe! We love you!

Clawson Family said...

I love the pictures, Kate looks so pretty! Well of course you all look pretty and handsome too!

Jenny-ology said...

congrats on the baby blessing. It is so nice when family can be there for it. Really great photos.