Monday, August 20, 2007

4 Month Stats...


My sweet Baby Kate turned 4 months a few weeks ago. They grow too fast!! At her check-up she weighed 16 pounds 4 ounces (90th percentile). She was 26 inches long (95th percentile). And she was in the 75th percentile for head circumference. (I can't remember the exact measurement, I'll have to go find where I wrote it down).

She is doing awesome! She laughs a lot and smiles even more. She liks to sit up. She babbles all the time. She loves to give slobbery kisses. She'll grab my face and with an open mouth plant one on me. But my most favorite thing she does right now is she'll be sitting in my lap and totally twist her head across my chest so she is looking up towards my face and just smile. She'll do it over and over. It is the cutest thing.

I LOVE her chubby cheeks, I kiss them over and over each day. I love her big adorable grin. I love that she looks like her daddy. I love her curiosity. I feel so blessed to have this darling little girl. I love you Kate!!

We had a photo shoot today, here are some of my favorites...






10 comments:

Kendra Meyers said...

Mary, she is so cute and looks like so much fun. I long to have my second child be 4 months.

Holly said...

I cannot believe how well she is sitting up. She is such a little butterball, reminds of another little girl I know. . .

Clawson Family said...

She is such a doll, I love those chubby cheeks! I miss all of Arli's chub, well she still has a little left! Mary, she is so adorable and always dressed so very cute!

Ashley said...

I can't believe how time flies. Please say that's how it will be for me:) Just kidding, I'm trying to enjoy it all...trying:) Kate is such a cutie. I love her little chub.

Julie said...

I love her cheeks. They are so kissable. Cute Tanner looks like he is a good BIG brother.

Thompson Family said...

She is getting so big! Very Cute!

Megan said...

I think Kate and Elle could have a serious competition in the chubs department. Too cute!!

The Jesperson Family said...

Meg, I need to see Elle, I haven't seen her since she was like 4 weeks old. But I keep hearing that shes a fun, chubby, healthy baby too. =)

Jenny-ology said...

That is so cute! I just want to squeeze those cheeks, and those arms and those legs. I love chubby babies! I wish I could see her, and squeeze her!

Jessica said...

She is soooo adorable! I just want to pinch her cheeks!