Thursday, August 16, 2007

Popsicles...

Ahh, the good ole' days of summer. I decided to strip Tanner down to his diaper to eat this summer treat, and it was a good thing I did. As you can see it ended up all over him. I think he loved the mess just as much as he did the popsicle.



Tanner isn't one who usually likes to have his picture taken, but this last week, he's loved playing it up for the camera. I told him to act silly, and this is what I got...

"Mom, I'm a scary dinosaur crawling in the grass."


This is my favorite pose, where it came from, I have no idea, but I love it, it is so Tanner!!


Of course this is where the popsicle ended up...




Oh, how I love this boy!!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Tanner reminds me a lot of Max, but with much tamer hair!

Kendra Meyers said...

Those pictures are priceless--it's so fun to see that silly side of Tanner's personality since I don't get to see him very often. What a fun kid.

Clawson Family said...

Those pictures are hilarious! I love the pose with his arms in the air that looks like a Matt pose!

Jenny-ology said...

That is so cute! popsicles and little boys, a match made in heaven.