Sunday, December 23, 2007

A Visit to Texas!

I know I haven't posted for a while. Things have been sooo busy! We moved back to Utah (yeah!) a few days before Christmas. The day before we moved we spent several days in Texas for my younger brother's graduation. He graduated from Texas A&M. We had so much fun hanging out with my family, and seeing Spencer get his diploma. We are so proud of you!

I'm going to be a posting machine for a while. Here's our trip to Texas...



Tanner thought it was very cool that he could check out the cockpit of the plane when we were waiting to take off. He was amazed by all the buttons.


The night we got there, we were quite entertained with Tanner's piano skills and...


...Kate's flexible gymnast moves. (I still can't believe this picture when I see it, she's doing the splits!)


The happy graduate! Isn't my brother so handsome!


Gig' Em!


Spence with his favorite niece and nephew (they are the only ones, so I can say that).


I love this picture because Kate and Tanner are looking at each other and NOT the camera. I'm sure Kate probably grabbed Tanner or something so he was her his "How dare you" glare.


My wonderful family! I miss them so much!


Spencer and his BEAUTIFUL girlfriend Claudia (whom we adore by the way!)


Getting a well deserved kiss!


Spencer and my adorable mom and dad.


Giving Spence the greatest graduation gift! 6 of us in this picture are BYU Alumni, but we dressed up in Aggie gear to get a picture that he would always remember. Love you Spence!


Acting silly, and giving the famous "gig' em" sign. We had such a great time with everyone. We love you!

2 comments:

Kendra Meyers said...

That picture of Kate doing the splits looks unreal and I love the her cute outfit at graduation with the matching hat. Adorable!

Ashley said...

That picture of kate and Tanner looking at each other is really funny. Especially when you add the caption of the "how dare you glare" :) So funny.


Oh, and Kate doing the splits is crazy. Such a funny picture!