
My first White Christmas! This is what our front yard looked like Christmas morning. Isn't it beautiful!

Our family room Christmas Morning. Santa found Tanner and Kate!

We had two Christmas tree's this year. I wasn't sure if we would be moving back to UT before Christmas, so we set up a little tree in AZ.

Tanner loved it because he could reach the top! Well, almost.

Our Christmas tree in UT. Even though we still had boxes all over from moving, I insisted that we put our Christmas tree up. It was our first Christmas in our house, there was no question where my priorities were.

Tanner coming around the corner to see his...

"...Big, noisy digger!" This is the only thing Tanner asked for, he saw this digger at Costco, and LOVED it. He had to have it. Look how happy he is, I Love it!

Trying the buttons out.

Kate's first Christmas. Playing with her new phone!

Loved opening the presents. We could have just wrapped empty boxes and she would have been happy.

Trying out her new "Peek-a-boo" toy.

Tanner trying out his new Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Magnet book from Grandma (see, she always gives the coolest books!). He loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!

"Wow, it's snowing in there!" I loved these as a kid, they seem so magical!

Kate trying to reach Tanner's chocolate from his stocking. She always wants whatever Tanner has in his hand.

My beautiful babies in their matching Christmas jammies. Merry Christmas everyone!
3 comments:
I love their matching Christmas PJ's! I'm amazed that Kate actually opened presents, Michelle still doesn't open hers yet. What a fun first white Christmas in your new house!
They both look so cute in their matching jammies.
I LOVE matching pajamas! These are darling. Merry Christmas and congrats on your first in the house.
I love the splits picture below. That is unreal.
Post a Comment