My friend Paige and I are the BIGGEST David Archuleta fans (Let's be honest, who isn't right?). He is so talented and so cute, we just love him.
On Friday we decided to go up to the Gateway to get his autograph. I thought for sure we'd get a chance to meet him since all the teens would be in school. Boy was I wrong, it was so packed. Girls everywhere!! It was still fun, brought the inner teenager out of me, and we did get to see him drive by in his limo. Tanner and Kate went with me, and Tanner still can't stop talking about "David Archuleta." I was even able to meet up with my friend Kim and her kids too (I forgot to get a picture with her, dang it!). What a fun day!

All the girls, we could not believe how many girls were there!

Me and Paige waiting and hoping that David would drive by and that we'd get to see him.

He is so cute!!

Waving goodbye!

We thought it was so funny that they were chasing his limo. But who knows, I probably would have done the same thing when I was 13.
My friend Paige got video. It's a little shaky, but you can get an idea about how excited we (and everyone else) were to see him. Here's to the next American Idol!
6 comments:
This CRACKS me up. I have never once watched American Idol! I watched a few seconds of that video and am totally laughing at (with) you guys! :)
I had my doctor's appointment on Friday morning at the U and considered briefly heading to Anthropologie, but decided to just head home. I'm so glad I didn't get stuck in the huge crowd.
Glad you guys had a great time -- and thanks for making me laugh this morning!!
I was amazed at the people who were there...but to be quite honest, I had to google the name! Hahaha...i'm not an American Idol watcher!
Mary, Adam is gone to Korea the night of the finale. If Matt is gone too we should get together and have a party!
Oh what memories! I just love looking at those pictures. That was too fun for words. And better yet, I was finally able to meet your sweet little Kate for the first time! What a cute pair of kids you have!!
Mary! That is hilarious. You guys are a riot. I loved the crazed-teen video you shot :) I was feeling a little teenage-ish when I saw him sing at the Jazz game too:) Yay, AI is on tonight :)
I don't get it...he is a great singer but the whole craze and screaming I never really got into even in my teenage years. You guys are hilarious and I'm glad you got to see him don't forget to vote tonight. I sure would rather see him get the American Idol title over the other David. I can't stand David Cook. Have fun watching finals tonight.
Post a Comment