Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mommy's Little Helper...

Sorry about the blogging Hiatus. Matt's been traveling a bunch, so I haven't had time to do anything it seems like. But I promised my mom that I would update the blog for mother's day so that she could see pictures of her beautiful grandkids. Love you mom! Happy Mother's Day!!


A couple of weeks ago, I was cleaning up the kitchen and turned around to see Kate had climbed up on the dishwasher! She was so proud of herself.


I wanted to see if she would do it again, so I put her down on the ground, next to the dishwasher, and it took her about a second to climb right back up.



I LOVE her little smirk in this picture. It's almost like she knows she's doing something she shouldn't be doing, but she's so proud of herself that she can't contain her excitement. It has trouble written all over it!




So sweet and innocent...right??

2 comments:

Holly said...

All of these posts remind me of my kids! Happy Mother's Day and good luck!

Your cabinets look fantastic.

Dustin & Ashley said...

Kate is such a little doll! She looks a lot like her Uncle Spence! She's so sweet and happy looking! You have two very awesome babies!