Sunday, May 11, 2008

Playing outside...

These pictures were taken 2 months ago. I just haven't gotten around to posting them yet. It was the first "warm" day after a very long and cold winter, so we played outside. We pulled out the sidewalk chalk, and it was a hug hit with Tanner and Kate.


Laying down to have Nana trace his body to make a "Tanner" drawing.


The finished product. I definitely see the resemblance!


I didn't get any pictures of Kate coloring with the chalk, but I guess that's okay, because realistically, the chalk colored her! Look at her pants, can you see how dirty these are? She had so much fun crawling over the pretty colors, and I learned that next time we do sidewalk chalk, not to let her wear black pants...=)




Here Tanner is having so much fun playing fetch with Nana. He better get a lot of good practice. We are getting a little puppy at the end of June and I'm sure the puppy will want to play fetch all the time.


Kate cracks me up. Her little mind is always going. I was drinking a glass of water and so of course, immediately she wanted some. I tried to let her drink out of the cup and she didn't quite get it. So she came up with her own solution. She would dip her hand in the water, and then suck the water off her fingers. Whatever works, right?


Tanner is ALWAYS so good about cleaning up his messes. I love how he thought he could sweep the "chalk art" up. Too cute!

2 comments:

Holly said...

I love these pictures. Kate looks so serious, it is darling.

pete said...

You're kids are adorable! I can't believe you've trained your son to sweep up his messes!