Matt still keeps in touch with his buddies from High School, and luckily most of them still live nearby. We try getting all the couples together as often as we can, and since no one ever wants to miss the Cooks famous Halloween Bash, it's a great time to catch up with everyone. With all the friends and fun, we truly look forward to it every year. The theme this year was "What I wanted to be when I grew up," and some of the outfits were hilarious. Thanks JR & Andrea for another great party.

Matt and I dressed up as "Nacho Libre" and "Ramses" (those are true authentic masks from Mexico!)

Too much to handle!! LOL!

Dave & Kendra were Donald and Ivana Trump






3 comments:
That was so much fun and I love your pictures!
I'm so bummed we missed the celebration - everyone looks fantastic!
Holly, we miss you and Trevor every year!!
Post a Comment