
Our apartment complex here in AZ has the COOLEST pool I have ever seen, for an apartment complex anyway. Tanner loves it and asks to go to the "beach" everyday. It has a sandy beach that goes straight into the water. It is pretty shallow (just like a beach), so Tanner just brings his toys and plays in the water for hours! It is the perfect set-up for kids, I love it.

This was Tanner's Easter present. It is a little backpack that came with diggers, bulldozers, cement trucks, etc. This is Tanner's kick right now, and he thought bringing them to the beach, with his dinosaurs would be so fun. (I absolutely love this picture--my little boy with his big backpack--too cute!!)

Splish, Splash!

This picture cracks me up because it was staged at all. This is how Tanner set up all his toys to play. I love how he bent the dinosaurs necks down so they could get a drink. What a thoughtful little boy!

Oh, no! Tanner just noticed that another little boy found his beach ball. He is very concerned as you can see in the next picture as he yells...

..."Tanner's ball, Tanner's ball, no share Tanner's ball." We haven't mastered that skill yet at our house.
9 comments:
He is getting so big! That picture with him wearing his backpack is so dang cute! I love how he set all of his toys up, he's so very organized, how cute!
That pool is cool. How do they keep the sand out of the rest of the pool, or is it everywhere? - Alan
Alan--
The pool has a 2 foot-wide grade in the floor where the sand is kept from spilling over to the normal pool. If you look in the picture, you can see the color difference where the two are seperated. I'm sure some sand gets in the pool, but they clean it everyday, so you don't notice it at all. Also, "beaches" are quite common here and in Vegas b/c you don't need pool covers to trap the heat at night. So, pools have beaches and crazy shapes.
I love the pics showing Tanner's reaction to his beach ball in jeopardy. I think the sharing thing is a little difficult to master at this age. Olivia certainly isn't there yet. Wow, I wish we could play in a pool like that! That looks awesome!
Are you guys in Vegas now?
No, we are still in AZ, that's just how they do pools in desert climates like AZ and Vegas. Sorry for the confusion.
What a stud Muffin!
That is a cool pool. What cute pictures!
What a cute kid!
Post a Comment