Sunday, April 29, 2007

My little doll...

Kate came to chuch today for the first time, so we got her all "dolled-up." I of course had to have Matt take some pictures--thank you baby, they turned out great.




Can you believe how much she is chubbing up! She is nearly 10 pounds now, and only a month old. I love her double chin and chubby cheeks. So cute!!


I fell in love with this dress about a month before I knew that Kate was indeed a girl. As soon as I had confirmation from the sonogram, I went straight to baby gap and bought it. I was so excited that it had gone on sale that I bought it in the next size too so she could wear it all summer! (This is why Matt hopes we follow the Naegle and Jesperson trend and only have one girl, it is just too hard to control yourself).


One of the Jesperson's long time family friends, Angie, had her daughter make bows for Kate's baby gift. She sent one in about every color you could possibly think of. I love it! I don't think we've gone outside of the house with out a bow on her head since we got her gift. Thank you Angie!!


I love the littlest details. These are the most adorable shoes from Kate's Nana (Matt's mom). Thank you Mom, they finally fit snug so I'm not afriad they'll fall off and we'll loose them. She is wearing them all the time. I absolutley love them!


Here Kate is letting me know she is finished taking pictures and is ready for a nap, and about a minute later...


...she was out.

8 comments:

Clawson Family said...

She looks so cute, and I can't believe how big she has gotten! It's so fun to dress little girls up!

Clawson Family said...

Oh and I love the dress and shoes! Did Matt's mom make those shoes?

Ashley said...

Mary, she is such a doll! Has anyone told you she looks like Matt's family??? SO CUTE! I love the dress, but really those shoes...they are adorable! Hey thanks for the nice comments on our blog. You're so nice.

The Jesperson Family said...

Lisa, Matt's mom found the shoes at Suggestions, I think. I guess vendor's can sell their stuff there. I'll ask her again.

Ashley, I have thought from day 1 that Kate looks like Matt's sister Lauren. I definitely see Jesperson in her. But my mom says she looks exactly like me when I was a baby and Matt thinks she looks like me. I think she's beautiful regardless. =)

jules said...

I agree Mary...she's a beautiful little baby girl! I love little girls in pink! So cute!

Holly said...

What a doll! It looks like she is a great sleeper. You have the sweetest kids.

Andrea said...

Ohhhh - she is so stinkin cute! And I love the dress...hmmm, but I think I've seen it somewhere before...I'm not sure. Very cute!

James said...

Congrats guys. She's cute! Glad you guys got on the blog bandwagon too...yeah guy! Take care.