Sunday, April 29, 2007

Fruit Pizza...


Alright ladies (Andrea, Ashley, Kendra, Lisa and Holly), since we haven't started our recipie blog yet, I thought I would put this on my blog to wet your whistle. (I acutally have started the blog, but haven't gotten very far. It is welovegoodfoods.blogspot.com). This was probably one of the most yummy dessert's we have had in a long time. So fresh and summer-ry with all the fruit.

It is Holly's sugar cookie recipie and the frosting is made with one 8 oz cream cheese sweetened with 1/2 cup of powdered sugar, and 1/2 pint of whipping cream, whipped and sweetened. Spread it over the cooled cookie and cover with fruit of your choice.

SOOOO yummy!!

5 comments:

Clawson Family said...

That looks delicious, I love fruit pizza! I'm impressed Mary, you just had a baby and you were able to start up another blog!

Ashley said...

OK, like I told Lisa, you're not allowed to post pictures of yummy food. It's not fair. She had the picture of her cookies up forever! One good thing, this looks yummy, but healthy! I can't wait to start posting on the recipe blog.

The Jesperson Family said...

Lisa, if you go to the blog, you'll see I haven't gotten very far, and no promises as to when it will be done either. =)

Holly said...

Thanks for starting that Mary! When you figure out how we can all have access to post let me know. You are too great to do that. I love fruit pizza and yours looks divine!

Andrea said...

Yes - that definitely looks divine and something that I can actually make as well - since it's a dessert. I can always handle those! I'm impressed that you are doing the recipe blog as well. You are amazing!