Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Kate's Grandma...


My Mom came into town for several days to help out. Here she is posing with her favorite granddaughter. (I can say that because she is the only granddaughter at this point). I wish I had some more pictures to show what a help she was to me while she was here. I could post one of her cooking, heping with the laundry, helping me run necessary errands, helping out with Tanner during the day so I could get some much needed rest, taking Tanner to the beach and to the park, and then to the beach and to the park, and then back to the park...(repeat again and again). Thank you for all your help mom, I could not have recovered as quickly without your help! And Tanner is sure wishing you were still here, I just have to keep telling him that Kate is still too little to go to the beach.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Dear Mary, Matt, Tanner, and Kate,
It was so wonderful to visit for a few days in Arizona. I loved every minute of it. Kate is sure a cutie and Tanner is so fun! How you are start to get some sleep soon! Love, Mom Naegle