I am starting a 90 day plan to better health and a slimmer waist. If you are interested, I am blogging about it so I have more accountability to keep up with it. Go here to check it out.
It is a work in progress, but I plan on posting weekly menus and tips I find off the internet to share with all of you bloggers out there. Suggestions and comments are definitely welcome.
millhaven homes. part 2.
8 years ago
10 comments:
I am so glad that you are doing this. Now I can just copy you. I saw this Oprah show and the past 3 months I have been really trying to exercise and not eat those 5 ingredients Dr. Oz suggests. I cannot tell you how much better I feel. I use to get headaches and I haven't had one forever. I wake up feeling so much better. There are some mornings that I really don't want to get up and exercise but I feel so much better once I do it. Good Luck! I will be following your lead!
Sorry, I was going to tell you that my friend has some good recipes for cookies with whole wheat flour. I will get those to you. They are really yummy and a lot better for you (but still a treat).
What a great idea. You can help me lose the last of my baby fat! I'm a big fan of Dr. Oz too!
Melissa, I would love the recipe for those cookies. You still need a treat every now and then. =)
I also get headaches all the time and wake up feeling sooo tired. If this will help that, this will be well worth it. I'm glad you'll be there with me, if you have any good ideas and suggestions, I'd love to hear them.
Julie, it is so good to hear from you! How is St. George? It is fun to see your interested in this plan. Let me know what your progress is. =)
Mary, that's terrific! I'll be watching your progress... and copying you.
Wow, I'm impressed! I'll definitely be checking your progress and getting ideas from your blog. Thanks so much for sharing. I love what Dr. Oz says about focusing on health first and then letting your weight follow--health really should be the focus. Also, if health is really the motivation to work out, eat healthy, etc., then I don't get discouraged if my weight plateaus. Hey, let me know how the tummy DVD goes--I'm really struggling with the mom tummy and I feel like we have similar tummies during our pregnancies. :)
I am very impressed. Maybe your results will motivate me to get back on the healthy track! And the blogging pressure, very good idea.
So what are the 5 ingredients that you shouldn't eat?
The five ingrediants are:
1. Enriched flours
2. Sugar
3. High Fructose Corn Syrup
4. Anything that adds saturated (or animal) fats.
5. Anything with Partially Hydrogenated Oils or Trans Fats.
Post a Comment