
A couple of days ago I needed to head to the grocery store. (The funnest errand when you get to bring two little ones with you, lol). At least some stores have these fun race-car shopping carts that make the expereince much more fun for the kids. Tanner wasn't very thrilled that Kate had to sit with him in his race-car, but when I told him it was either that or we get a "normal" cart, he agreed. It was so cute, I had to take a picture, and of course I didn't have my camera with me at the grocery store, so my phone had to do (so sorry about the quality).
5 comments:
How stinkin' cute! I love the expression on Kate's face--I think that's the most expressive I've seen her. It really does look like you had a good time at the grocery store.
Isn't it so much fun to see them together in situations like this? They both look like they are having so much fun!
how cute. Thank goodness for phones that even though they don't give the quality we are used to and would like, they do save a memory alot better than the thousand words it would take to describe the situation.
That's a riot...That's great that Tanner is nice to Kate in the cart. That would never work in my world. I'm jealous.
Jennifer, isn't that the truth? I truly thought about it after your comment and it is so true. 5 years ago, if I wanted to take a picture and I didn't have a camera, I'd have to either forget about getting a picture or run over to the disposable cameras, take a picture, then wait for a month until I filled up the camera so I could take it in, just hoping it would turn out as cute as I remember the moment. Truly, we've come along way. =)
And Andrea, it was a lucky momnet for a picture, that didn't last much longer after that. But when I threatened to get a normal cart, he was able to hold it together until we were done.
Post a Comment