Now that Matt's website is finished, and he is separated from the climbing world, he has been itching for a new project. Apple just came out with a new operating system and with it, an easy way to make movies, websites, photo albums, etc. Matt tested out the movie software tonight and we couldn't get enough of this video. We watched it like 10 times. Matt's got 3 years of video to edit, so he should have plenty to do before he returns to Utah for winter climbing. By the way, I am creating a new family website that I hope to unveil January 2008...it's soooo cool! Once you go Mac, you'll never go back!!
millhaven homes. part 2.
8 years ago
3 comments:
My friend has her website up on Mac with blog, video, pics, etc... but we can't leave comments on it. That's the only part I don't like.
I think you can enable comments. I was poking around on it and there's a place where you can choose to have comments or not. So I think you can, but I know, that's the whole fun of having a blog is the comments, so if I can't have comments, I may rethink the idea. =)
Marcus' dad just got the new system and I know Marcus has been itching to get over there and check it out. Even though we don't have a Mac, Marcus is still a major Mac addict, I think he loves he Iphone more than me:) I love how Matt calls Tanner dude, that is so cute!
Post a Comment