
Poor Tanner, I don't know why, but he has really been on one lately. I don't know if it is just this age or what, but he just doesn't want to listen. (Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!). Anyway, this picture is so funny once you hear the story behind it. We were at a kids Halloween party with some friends, and Tanner would not stop throwing rocks, I would put him on time out, didn't matter, he would throw rocks, I would sit him on my lap, didn't matter, he would still throw rocks. So finally, I told him the next time he threw a rock, we would have to go home. We were having so much fun, that I thought for sure he would stop. But nope, he walked right up to a little girl and threw a rock--luckily his aim was a little off or he would have hit her pretty good with that rock. So I got up and said, "Tanner, that's it, were going home."
He, of course, proceeded to run around the entire backyard, away from me, saying, "I don't want to go home, I don't want to go home." My friend had a camera, so I asked her to start taking some candid shots. This is one that she emailed me. I think it's so funny. He's of course looking back at me, as I am trying to chase him with Kate in my arms. Look at that face, does he really think he's going to get away...oh, the joys of being a mother to sweet toddlers...=)
1 comment:
I've seen that face on someone before. I feel for you!
Post a Comment