Sunday, April 20, 2008

Another Day at the Phoenix Zoo...

No, we're not back in Phoenix. =) A couple of weeks ago, we went to Phoenix with Matt for work since it was SNOWING here in Utah, and I desperately needed some sunshine. It just so happened that my dad was there that same week, so we got together one day at the Phoenix zoo. It was so much fun, and the weather was perfect. I can't wait for the Utah bipolar weather to settle into some normal warm spring temperatures.

The zoo was so much fun for Kate this time. She was so much more observant and loved, LOVED the animals. She couldn't get enough of the sting ray bay. She would have stayed there to play the whole time if Tanner didn't want to move onto the treehouse. Here's Kate trying to catch the sting rays:


Grandpa's turn...


This is the treehouse Tanner wanted to move onto to.  He loves sliding down the slide...


And playing up in the treehouse with random friends. (Everyone is a friend to Tanner, I love that about him)!


Another fun day at the zoo!  Thanks Dad!

No comments: