My parents have been asking for several weeks now to see pictures of the kids in their Easter outfits. On Easter, I didn't get pictures of the kids before church, and after church, when I realized I hadn't taken pictures, the kids were hungry, Tanner had already changed, and it just wasn't good timing anymore. It has been so cold lately, that they haven't been able to wear them. Today was a perfectly sunny and warm day, perfect for the photo shoot. Hope you enjoy them Mom and Dad!



7 comments:
So cute! Kate is darling in her little dress, and Tanner is so handsome! I love all the other blog pics too! (I'd post on the others, but our computer is so slow I try to minimize clicks on other sites.) We love you guys!
Very cute. That is so weird to see Kate standing, crazy!
Adorable! Tanner is such a little stud :)
Kate's dress is too cute for words! We would be sooo broke if I had a girl. I probably would have bought 4 Easter dresses... all for the same year! I love the pics also of your great grandma. What a neat thing to look back on as a kid!
How fun! I love them and am so glad you posted the pictures no matter how late. We weren't in town for Easter this year so I was extremely bummed to not do Easter outfits and baskets for my kids - but now I can live vicariously through you.
This makes me laugh because the exact same thing happened to me! I still need to take pics though.
cute pictures! i love the last one of Kate, Halle would call that a "pretty pose"
Post a Comment