You could definitely tell it was spring when we were at the zoo. The animals were very, hmmm, how should I say it...active, crazy, maybe a bit of both. Check out some shots that I got from the day...
If you look at the picture, it looks like one ostrich, until the last picture you can see that it is actually two. And the male ostrich's mating dance (which I did not get on camera), was hilarious. There was some serious impressing going on.

The funniest part of the whole thing is Mr. Ostrich ran off when finished and Mrs. Ostrich was completely worked over. Couldn't get up.

This duck had an identity issue. The poor thing thought he was a flamingo...(look at his leg).

They even had a two-headed giraffe!! (Just kidding, but it kinda looks like it huh)!

I can't believe this monkey is hanging on with one foot! Amazing!

The adorable baby orangutan. She's trying to climb up the wall.

The daddy orangutan. They are so cute when they are little...

2 comments:
Love the giraffe(s)!
That zoo looks like it beats Hogle by a long shot! Next time we're in Phoenix, we'll be sure to check that one out.
Post a Comment