Monday, May 19, 2008

Great Pictures!

The AMAZINGLY talented Rebekah Westover took my babies pictures.  You can see some of them on her blog by clicking on this link:


Thanks Becky.  I just LOVE them!

9 comments:

Dustin & Ashley said...

Oh my gosh...those pictures are simply precious! She did a great job photographing your children! I love the first black and white of Tanner and Kate sitting on the ledge! I better be getting one!!!

Brynn said...

So cute! I love Kate's outfit's especially. When I have babies, I'm definitely asking for your input on baby clothes!

Kim said...

Three words--- TO DIE FOR! Those pictures really are adorable. What a good find for a photographer! Kiddie Kandids can only do so much!

Andrea said...

Oh I love them! They turned out so cute and I'm glad you found a wagon in time! Your kids are so gorgeous!

Conrad said...

Those pictures are awesome - I don't think I'd seen Kate so "smiley!" Love y'all!

jules said...

I love them all! So cute. Don't you just love her style/talent? She's my favorite.

Holly said...

Mary, these are so precious! Your kids have such cute personalities.

L&H&Q&E said...

Just darling! You'll love them forever. Kate's red toenails are cracking me up!!

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh those are the most adorable pictures!!! its hard to believe they are both that big already. Its amazing how she captured their precious personalities in each shot. Amazing work!