Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Kate is 2 Months Today!!

It always surpises me how quickly babies grow up. Kate had her 2 month check-up today and there was a brand new baby waiting in the waiting room who was her same size when she was born. Kate looked like a giant!! And it's only been two months. She was in the 95th percentile in height (23 3/4 inches) and 90th percentile in weight (12 pounds 4 ounces). She's a growing girl! We are so grateful to have her as part of our family. She is a wonderful baby and brings us so much warmth and happiness. She has even brought out an adorable side to Tanner that I had never seen before--which is hard to believe since he is such an adorable kid. He is so cute and concerned with her, always giving her kisses and making sure I don't let her cry for more than 5 seconds (literally). We love you Kate!!


What an adorable smile! Enough to melt your heart--just ask her daddy! She has been smiling for about a month now, but it has sure been hard to capture. But today she has been extremely smiley, which is hard to believe since she had her 2 month immunizations today and got 4 shots.


She's holding her head up so good! We have video of her rolling over as well. As soon as I can figure out how to add that to my blog, I will. I know the grandparents would love to see it. Keep checking back, that is my next project.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I love the new template Mary! Kate is sooo chubby, too, too cute!

Andrea said...

Wow! The last time I visited your Blog, your entry was about you giving birth. It's quite overwhelming how fast it goes. You'll be doing her hair in pigtails in no time.
She's adorable!

Jenny-ology said...

To upload a video, you have to have it onto your computer first, then upload it to somewhere like utube, or photobucket or something. It will give you a web code that you copy, then when you put post it you just paste the code right on your post.
It took me a long time to figure it out. (go see my silly 'magic' video on my website on Oct. 9 2006 in the archives)
Totally call or email me and I will do my best to help you get your video online. I would love to see it.

PS. Hi Andrea!