Looking at this picture makes me smile.

We just celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary! I can't believe it's been 6 years. How lucky am I to have such a wonderful companion who is so loving and supportive of me, who does so much for me and our family. I don't know very many people who work as hard as you do at work and then come home and equal your efforts at home. You are my dream come true, and I love you so much! I feel so blessed to have you babe!
Meg tagged me with this fun relationship questionnaire. I thought it was the perfect thing to do for an anniversary...
What's his name: Matthew Douglas J…
How long have we been together? Married for 6 years, exactly.
How long did you date? We dated for a little over 8 months.
Who eats more? Me, definitely me. I eat all the time, and I have to remind myself that I’ve already eaten and that I am not hungry! Why do I have to love food so much. But, if Matt hasn’t eaten all day (which he does more often then not), he can really pack it away.
Who said "I love you" first? Matt, I still remember it like it was yesterday. We’d been dating a few months, and we were standing outside my apartment door, he was hugging me, and he told me he loved me. It was very sweet.
Who's taller? Matt, unless I wear REALLY tall shoes, which I don't usually, because I don't want to be taller.
Who can sing better? Matt has a great voice, I love to listen to him sing. But he would say I sing better.
Who's smarter? Matt, without a doubt. He is so smart, intelligent, and articulate. I have some smarts too, but he definitely wins that one.
Who does the laundry? Me, I am so picky about how I do the laundry. It would drive me crazy if anyone else did it.
Who pays the bills? He earns the money, I pay the bills. I still chuckle over an incident about a year ago where I asked Matt to write a check for me and he was seriously bugged. That is something he has gladly passed on to me.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me.
Who mows the lawn? Matt should and will mow the lawn. We still have lawn people that come and do it. They came for the previous owners and since we didn’t live in our house all last year, we had them continue so our yard wouldn’t be “that” yard in our neighborhood. We haven’t canceled their services yet. We will though… soon… so Matt better gear up. Luckily it’s a small yard…=)
Who cooks dinner? I do. Matt hates to cook, I love to. He promised me early in our marriage that if I cook, he’d clean up. And when he's home, he still follows through with that really well.
Who drives? Depends. I get car sick really easily, so I don’t mind driving if I think I’m going to get sick, but for the most part, when were in the car as a family, he’ll take the wheel.
Who is more stubborn? I think neither one of us our extrememly stubborn, although we have strong opinions over certain things.
Who kissed who first? If you were to ask Matt, he’d say it was me. I didn’t though, I just set up the perfect opportunity for him. I would never kiss a boy first, so for the record, he did kiss me first. =)
Who proposed? Matt
Who has more friends? Matt grew up here, so he definitely knows more people here than I do. I’d have to say he has more friends.
Who is more sensitive? Definitely me. I am extremely volatile. =) Just kidding, but I can count on one hand how many times I’ve actually seen Matt cry, where it definitely occurs much more for me. It’s a woman thing, right?
Who has more siblings? He does. 5 brothers, 1 sister. I have 3 brothers.
Who wears the pants? I think we are pretty equal on this one. We have our own opinions on certain things, but we’re pretty good about communicating about it and coming up with something we both feel good about
9 comments:
Happy Anniversary and great job on the running!
Happy Anniversary! Can you believe how fast 6 years flies by?
Mary, what an adorable picture and entry about you two! Happy Anniversary! Six years and two kids later is something to be proud of, no doubt!
Happy Anniversary, you guys are such an adorable couple. You seem to get along so well!
Congrats, M&M! You are as cute as can be!
happy anniversary! i'm so happy you married such a great guy and that you have two beautiful children.
next time we are in utah, i will definantly call.
Happy Anniversary! This is such a cute post. I wish I had made an 'I cook, you clean up' deal with Trevor, so good for you for doing it and Matt for following through.
Your picture is so cute. I'm glad you did the tag. It was fun to read.
This is a fun questionaire. Congrats on 6 years!
Post a Comment