(I know this is VERY late, but I wanted to get these up here so my parents could see them...they have been very patiently waiting)

Tanner is taking his Easter Egg dying activity very seriously!

Pulling the orange egg out of the dye.

Showing me his favorite egg. I drew polka-dots on this one and he thought is was the coolest thing!

Tanner and Daddy goofing off.

What started as a simple activity with the kids turned into a big project as the cookie recipe I made produced about 6 dozen cookies, and then my inner artist came out and wouldn't let me just slap the frosting on. It was a lot of fun, it just took a long time.
3 comments:
Ah, those cookies were so delicious. I feel so lucky to have been the recipient of one of those precious plates of goodies. My mouth is watering now.
The cookies look good too, I need a treat!
Thanks again for the cookies they were delicious! I think I'm going to start using that sugar cookie recipe from now on.
Post a Comment