This is Tanner anxiously looking on...

As Kate goes from this...

...to this, and is now a threat to ALL of Tanner's toys.

And this is Tanner trying to get everything out of her way before he realizes that it really is pointless. Yes, we have a very stressed toddler here. Hopefully he will adjust soon.

(These pictures are actually a few weeks late, Kate is now walking (yes, WALKING!!) behind a little push toy we have. It won't be long before she is cruising all over on her own I'm afraid. But we are excited about her progress).
5 comments:
Wow! It's been so long since I've seen you guys. I can't believe kate is walking. How exciting. I really loved this post. SO funny :) lol
That is hilarious!
Wow Mary, that is so exciting! Tanner is going to be in for a very rude awakening . . .
Poor Tanner. But, how exciting for Kate :)
She's getting so big! Is it just me or is she getting brown hair? Whatever color it is, it sure is cute!
Post a Comment