Friday, March 7, 2008

Learning to Play Together...

I'm sure all of you mothers of toddlers out there will agree with me that it is very difficult to help these little guys learn to share everything that was once all their own (including mommy and daddy's time), with another little person. Here are some pictures of an afternoon of playtime at our house...

Kate is trying out the piano...

Really starts getting into it,

And here comes brother...

Poor Kate gets pushed aside.  But at least they are playing together.

Big brother keeping his eyes on things (well, on Kate really!)

Almost able to reach the toys (she can now).

Enjoying some playtime with Big Brother.
I sure love these cute babies of mine!  And all I can say is Tanner watch out, when Kate gets a little older, she is going to surprise you with her ability to "dish it out" herself.  I can see it in her now...=)

3 comments:

jules said...

Such cute kids! I can't believe Kate is almost one!

Holly said...

These are such great pictures and such a great illustration of sibling relationships!

Kim said...

Isn't that funny how kids get like that? My favorite is of Tanner gathering up all the toys in his arms so Kate can't get them. Don't you just wonder what is going through their minds! It really cracks me up. What adorable little kids you have!